Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thanks from D.C.! (Well, almost...)


I'm sitting in the IAD airport in Virginia right now thanks to you guys! I can never thank you enough!

Ron McInTosh
Charlene Prinsen
Thaddeus Gala
Billy Hung
Dennis Chan
Ashley Thomas
Ashley pouryamini
Johanna Halsey
Renee Kimball
Otto Rihtaric
Marty Mason
Nickey Hardy
Jack and Abbie
Susan Robertson
Sharon K Dunivin
Maria Norbeck
Stephen Thomas
Ryan Treat

And of course, lets not forget my 3 anonymous donors! You know who you are!

Those of you who chipped in $100 or more, I'll be sending you your DVD's right about the time the3rd episode of "One Man's Terrorist" goes live on the 29th, so you should get them about the first week of march. Hope you guys enjoy the movie and my coverage of the march on Monday!

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the first episode of One Man's Terrorist, and be sure to share it with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment